Student Advisory Panel
Share, Develop, and Execute Ideas
The Office of Marketing and Communications (OMC) Student Advisory Panel provides University of Maryland students with an opportunity to share their ideas and feedback on university-led communications and marketing campaigns. As OMC continues to develop and execute marketing campaigns designed for the campus community, as well as prospective students, student input is an invaluable part of the process. You can help shape the university's image.
The OMC Student Advisory Panel consists of a diverse group of undergraduate and graduate students from across the University’s 12 schools and colleges.
Student participants are expected to commit to:
- Attend at least two (2) of the monthly meetings per year (Depending on availability, meetings are scheduled on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays at lunchtime or in the evening).
- Comfortably share experiences and perspectives with the group.
- Respect others and their opinions.
- Be open-minded and give recommendations that will improve the development of successful marketing and communication materials.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the information shared by all, at the monthly meetings, and panel related correspondence.
- Leadership opportunity
- Resume Booster
- Networking opportunities
- Recommendation Letters
- Maryland Swag
Office of Marketing and Communications
7736 Baltimore Ave., Turner Hall, College Park, MD 20742